Re: [IP] Glucometer

Just by way of protocol and legality, lets please remember the
"Glucometer" is a registered trademark of the Bayer Corporation.

Now, with that said, MiniMed IS indeed the manufacturer of the
"continuous blood glucose monitor".  It will be--as I understand it--a
catheter-type device that will be inserted in the manner of an infusion

Mike Maturen