Re: [IP] Glucometer

Helen, The way I understood this from my endo is that Minimed will provide the
glucometer to a small number of endos around the country.  These endos happen
to have a large number of pump patients.  They will test market with this
group before they provide to everyone.  My endo is also going to get these, as
I understood, in the next month or so.  Of course, this info seems to change
from month to month so there is a question as to when he will actually get the
glucometers for his patients.  This is just what I have heard--no basis in
fact.  ellen