[IP] Site healing

Hi gang,

Does anyone have any advice concerning taking care of old sites. I am a
slow healer and after thouroughly washing the old site, I will rub a
vitamin E capsule on the last insertions site. I have thought about
vitamin E cream as well to speed up the healing. My stomach is not
becoming a beautiful sight and I must admit, it kind of bothers me.
I have even thought of going back to needles for a coulple of days. Has
anyone ever done this. I hate to think of going back, but, sometimes you
just need to feel free for a couple of days. Any advice or comment would
be helpful.

Tim T