[IP] Hair in the abdomen

Hey gang,

Some men do have a lot of hair around their belly (myself included) and
I was wondering how you deal with it. When I first started pumping, I
actually shaved the site. I have stopped. It seems to me that it was
more irratating to have th hair start growing back under the tape than

As well, pulling the tape off....ouch! Everytime I do, all the hair (or
alot of it) comes off with it and little red marks from the roots being
pulled out stick with me as well. Any comments or advise on this would
be extremely helpful.

Tim T.