Re: [IP] Yet another newspaper article re Miss "A"

Not to be ugly, or over offensive but I have to admit that was a bit nasty
about the Christian comment concerning Ms America.  I am a Catholic, and I
have no problem with anyone's religion.  Believe you me I get alot of people
trying to save me.  I guess you were just making the whole of it as funny.  It
is just when you bring any part of God into a joke it just doesn't seem funny