Re: [IP] parents with kids on the pump

I would be happy to talk with them. My number at work is 713/464-4555. I work
M-TH 9 to 3. Or they can call me at home at 281/856-2220 in the evenings. What
I did is print out lots of material from the internet especially from this
website and CamelsRFun. I asked my pedi-endo what was the big deal if we tried
it and it did not work well! It's not like you need surgery to get the pump!
If it doesn't work now you try again later. I think that's what finally
convinced him to let us have it. Also-I was pretty persistent about talking to
him about it.

There are other options like changing doctors! If my daughter was that
motivated I would consider it.

Judy C.