Re: [IP] Accidental site pulls

Timothy Tobais wrote:
> One of my greatest fears is that I will accidentally pull my tubing and
> cathider right out. It has never happened, but, a few times I came
> pretty close. Has anyone ever experienced this or anything similar?
> (forgive my spelling).

Yes, yesterday I hooked my thumb under the hose close to the catheter while
preparing to urgently take a seat in the men's room. Pulled it right out,
so when I was ready to leave I went and got my spare set out, loaded it
and went back to work.

No big deal, it's happened maybe 3 times in the last 4.9 years for me, but
I was always aware of it at the time. Of course it DOES help that I've
never used anything but Teflon ctheters, and that's why I do.

Ted Quick