Re: [IP] Re: Discrimination at school

In a message dated 9/25/98 9:04:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How frustrated you must be...and do you need assistance with your Lawyers
fund.     >>
 Any one want to file a class action on the school board to show that diabetic
kids need some medical attention even though they are smart.  Just kidding
about class action but something should be done to help diabetic kids in
school.  Our 3 1/2 yr old has a few more years before we must deal with the
hassles Debbie had to face and we would like for him not to be forced to face
them.  I guess my parents had it easy when I was in school.  There were no
glucose monitors and shots at lunch time were not considered necessary by the
Medical establishment at that time.  Enough of my babble. Debbie, Good Luck,
Health and Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrs, dxed at 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs