Re: [IP] 'coming out of the closet'

In a message dated 9/25/98 1:16:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Sometimes it's nice to be grown up and it is always always always nice
 not to have to wear a huge Autosyringe insulin pump! >>

Oh boy do I remember that monster of a pump.  I had to wear a belt to bed to
keep my Autosyringe next to me since there was no pocket made large enough to
hold it.  In fact, if it was just left next to me on the bed and I rolled over
I could have been crushed be the monster.  Thank goodness for little miracles
(the new pumps).  Good Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed at 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs