Re: [IP] Messing Up!

Carol, yes that can happen.  I have had it happen twice while using a Nordic
The first time it caused some concern since my gucose readings were elevated
despite my normal good care.  As I redid everything I found the canula lying
free on the surface of the skin and I was bolusing on the surface of the skin.
The second time I knew exactly what happened and so now insert the canula a
little lower.  We learn from our experiences.  Good luck.