Re: [IP] parents with kids on the pump

Ah baloney!! Not another 'Kids to Young DOC'

I would be happy to talk to the parents of the 11 yr old.

Lily was 11 when dx'd
and I had to twist (not very much) her very nice adult endo's arm to
get her a pump. I told him in NOV (our first visit ) that we were
there to get Lily a pump and he gave me a very strange look. At the
time I knew ZIP, I had purchased and read Pumping Insulin (so had
Lily because I made her), but that was it. Lily's 11th birthday was
July, she was dx'd a few days later and was pumping by December.
It has been MARVELOUS for her.

Have them call me days at 650 494 3351