Re: [IP] Yet another newspaper article re Miss "A"

email @ redacted wrote:
> I love Miss America. In fact, I am thinking of quitting my job and going
> on the road with her, her, her, even if she is a Bible-thumping,
> Pat-Robertson-lovin' Christian coalition gal who thinks Clinton should
> resign.

While I enjoyed and agreed with your post, I was insulted by the above
quote.  Let's leave the anti-Christian remarks off this list.  We are
here to help one another.  We should speak to one another with respect,
REGARDLESS of whether we agree on religion, politics, etc.

Mike Maturen
a PROUD born-again, Holy Spirit-filled believer in Jesus Christ