Re: [IP] Is this site corruption?

Thanks Barb!  I know you work hard at it!  For the first time in years, I have had
consistent medical coverage for the last 1 1/2 years and to my surprise even
having insurance doesn't insure much.  Of course it helps when you find someone
and then work with them for a while.  I work in public ed and we are frequently
barraged with statistics about the lack of access community college students (who
range from 16 to 70 years old) have to health care.  My own experience
corroborates that.  Besides which, as Michael said, you get better help when you
know what you are doing.