Re: [IP] Is this site corruption?

In a message dated 9/25/98 1:35:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  It's
 fabulous to have someone to call but being dependent on someone else to make
 decisions is deadly.  The formulas they hand out work if you haven't been
 too long, if you haven't been on a pump too long, and if you basically have a
 textbook schedule.  Or, they can help you b/c you are able to show them what
 need.  >>
I wish I knew the answer to this problem.  I personally work very hard at
helping my patients to be independent of me and the MD, but we are available
to help when needed, as emergencies are never predictable.  It is helpful to
know that many people do not have access to this kind of help, that is why
this group is so successful.  I joined this group to discover what issues are
out there, so I could help my patients.  This group is definitely an education
source for me, as I do not pretend to know everything...no one does.

Barbara B.