Re: [IP] discrimination resource

>      Micheal,  just wanted to thank you for the excellent and concise info
>      on diabetes discrimination.  It's sad that any of us would ever have
>      to think about using these steps, but I've stored away this summary
>      and the URL "just in case".  Thanks again.

Your welcome of course, that's what were here for.

Your best shot at them is probably through the Individuals With
Disabilites Act. There are many requirements under the act that
include both private and public schools. Speak to your attorney about
this. If he is not familiar with the details, ask for a referral to
someone who is specifically familiar with the details of this law.