Re: [IP] Re: Discrimination at school

you wrote:

> school yet.
>         Have any other parents run into these types of problems?  TJ's
> lawyer is planning to appeal the CSE decision on the state level and wants
> to go to the media with this story about being denied access to school.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Debbie, mom of TJ age 8

Have you contacted the ADA or JDF yet?  I know JDF went to bat for some
parents of preschoolers and won.  I hope you win your fight for TJ.  In
the meantime, since TJ can't attend school, have you considered all of
the homeschooling sites on the web?  Most of them have good lessons that
even non-teachers can do.  At least TJ won't fall behind.  Heck, he'll
probably end up ahead!!