RE: [IP] Messing Up!

Okay Wendy....what are "Contacts"?  I'm using my new Disetronic and have
started out using the Tenders.  You're right....those suckers are
huge....but I tell myself it's an "optical illusion" to get through it and
that it's coming right back out.  So far it's worked.  I still can't figure
out *why* they have to be so long?  Is it so they won't come out?  I think
I'd use duct tape if I thought I could have a shorter introducer needle!

Carol Wilson
New Disetronic Pumper!
Make that a Happy New Disetronic Pumper!!!