RE: Pump initiation, was:Re: [IP] Is this site corruption?

	Bravo Bob!!!!!   That's exactly how I feel about it too.  I studied
a lot before getting my pump and felt ready to go ahead without the doctor.
If you'll recall...I asked the list for advice on whether to continue
without him since I'd gotten the pump but had to wait for the endo a month
and a half before starting.  I used my better judgement and decided to wait
and I'm glad I did as it allowed me more time to study and learn and lurk on
this list too!

	My endo always says....hey, this is *Carol Wilson* I'm dealing with
so things will be a bit different.  He knows me well enough to know that
I'll speak up if I disagree with him.  He's willing to let me try most
anything within reason and admitted that I knew more than most of his other
patients before starting the pump.  I'm doing the best I can but always feel
more comfortable with the guidance of someone who sees diabetics and pumpers
all day, every day and from someone who graduated medical school <G>.   Just
my .02 worth.

	Carol Wilson
	Type 1 - 21+ years
	Pumping (Day # 4)