Re: [IP] HbA1c of 7 is GOOD!

<< The pumping average for THIS GROUP is an hbA1c of 6.8, a full 1/2%
 better than the control achieved in the DCCT.

Now here comes a sticky issue.  My lab recently switched to a different test
with a different reference range.  My endo says this is to be the new
"standard".  The range for this test is 4.1 to 5.7, so the 7.0 I just got
doesn't cut it.  :-(

Does anybody else know about a move to standardize these tests nationwide so
that when we discuss these numbers, we are actually comparing apples with

Mary Jean