Re: [IP] near miss

Congrats, Nancy, for taking such good care of yourself and handling a tough situation so admirably.   Your baby will have a wonderful role model in you.

 Having DM has taught me so much - particularly how to talk to doctors, remembering that we "hire" them and can "fire them".    And that in SOME cases we are more educated than they are and lastly, we know ourselves better than they do.