Re: [IP] Is this site corruption?

> In a message dated 9/24/98 5:38:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> << Wrong! The doc will never have enough time to do it right. This
> is
>  part of Pump Management 101. >>
> I disagree Michael...there are some dedicated doctors who do know
> how to make adjustments. I will admit that there may only be a few
> of them however.  The MD I work with will take calls to help when
> needed, and I share call time with him for pumpers.
Oh, I think all the docs are dedicated to one degree or another. But,
the intense management necessary to profile and adjust basals are
beyond the call of duty (in my opinion). Every pump user should know
how to do this or they will constantly have problems and be totally
dependent on their medical team rather than using the team as a
source of information and education.