Scott.....SH*T happens :-)  and your story sounds like mine.  Just be
patient.  I got my pump in mid-July and the insurance company told me they'd
pay at 90%.  I got it and went through the training just like you....wore
the thing with saline and voila....I needed an endo appointment to get
started with the real stuff.  Endo was booked until Sept. Saw him...he was
going on vacation so I had to wait even longer but alas....I started pumping
on Tues., Sept. 22 and so far...it's been worth the wait.  Hang in there and
batten down the hatches!

Carol Wilson
Type 1-21+ yrs.
Pumping (Day # 4)