RE: [IP] Is this site corruption?

So far my endo has had me call every day to review my BG's...he says I'm
doing great and the option is mine to call again in 1-3 days.  I may call
today since it's Friday and would hate to go all weekend without his
guidance <G>.  His nurse always calls me back (at work, in the car, or at
home) to give me his instructions (adjust basals or leave them alone for
now).  I have read "Pumping Insulin" and often use it as a reference.  I
just feel better for now (since I've just started pumping) to let the endo
decide....since he's obviously had far more experience at this.  He feels
comfortable with my ability to make decisions on my own whenever necessary.

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Pumping (Day # 4)