Re: [IP] Question about site and tubing changes

   Initially, my then 13 yr old daughter began pump therapy using the 160 unit
syringe method.  As she became more adept & familiar with her routine, she
switched to the 300 unit syringe method.  There are specific instructions for
making this change & it does require (on the Minimed) the top portion of the
syringe to stick out past the end of the pump. Since Melissa uses
approximately 40 units/ day x 7 days enables her to go a full week without
doing a reservoir change.  So, mid-week, all she has to do is simply put in a
new infusion set & she's done. I'm sure other pumpers can give you more
specifics about this process.

Regards, Renee