[IP] re: Yet another newspaper article re Miss "A"

> I love Miss America. In fact, I am thinking of quitting my job and going
> on the road with her, her, her, even if she is a Bible-thumping,
> Pat-Robertson-lovin' Christian coalition gal who thinks Clinton should
> resign.

This is a great line that made me laugh out loud.

I don't understand her politics either, but I sure hope she'll push
for more diabetes research funding even if it's different than the
Republican platform (especially when it involves fetal tissue).

            = Bob Waltenspiel =
email @ redacted            webpage: http://www.sonic.net/~bobino