Re: [IP] Whoops

In a message dated 9/24/98 5:52:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi this happened to me, probably because I've only been on the pump for
 8 weeks. >>

Live and learn.  This is my $0.02 (US). Any time I got a "high pressure" or
"no delivery" I would always 1) check the reservoir and 2) check the site and
tubing.  Occasionally the set may be bent, as you found, or the tube could
have a bend.  Hopefully the 2 cents was worth something. Good Health and
Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrs, dxed at 11 mths old
pumping 15+ yrs