You really have been through the mill!!! But the good news is-you will get
your pump and it will be soon........It will be a great thing and great things
are worth waiting for! good luck and I am sorry you have had somany gasket
blowing experiences. It just shows that the best made plans can go to s**t in
a minute!

Hang in there-pretty soon all the hassle will be a thing of the past and a new
problem will take its place-Such is life!!!!!

Good luck with next week and I hope the hurricane is not too bad,blows through

Judy C.