Re: [IP] Miss America

I've been wearing my pump out in the open  for two years.  Lots of people ask
why my beeper has tubing running out of it.  I explain graciously.  Shoot the
other day I got asked if I had diabetes because of it.  At first I looked dow
thinking my medic alert was hanging out and the guy read it but then he
explained that one of his teachers wears a pump.  And I also want to say I
really like this list because I don't know a whole lot of diabetics let alone
pumpers.  It's nice to feel like I'm not an out cast.