[IP] MiniMed pump training....

... is coming up for me, next Wednesday, Sep 30th.
The MimiMed rep is to meet me at a local hospital's
diabetic ed center for the training, which is supposed
to take about 4 hours.  My glasses need refitting,
for which I have an appointment with my ophtho about
a week *after* my pump fitting, so, I haven't been
able to read the small print in the MimiMed book.

Can anyone tell me what sort of questions I should
ask the MiniMed rep?

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo )
mailto:email @ redacted