Pumping Barbie, was: Re: [IP] Miss America

Re: The recent threads on Miss America being a very welcome spokesperson
for diabetes and pumpers specifically:

I saw a comment on another diabetes list which I first thought was funny,
but then when I considered it, I said, "Hey why not?"

The user commented how Miss America(s) have kind of "gotten away from the
Barbie look" recently (thankfully), then went on to say if Barbie now has a
friend in a wheel chair, it's about time they came out with a "Pumping
Barbie". Hmmmmm - complete with changeable infusion sets, audio bolus, whiz
bang gizmo features, tape allergies .....

Arriving in time for the holidays <vbg>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted