Re: [IP] Miss America

I have been wearing my pump on my belt every since I first got it over
11 years ago. I have seen people do a lot of double takes: first they
see the "beeper" and then they see the tube coming out of it. I enjoy
when people ask so I can explain what it is and what it does. Depending
on my mood, I either stop there or start my advocating about government
funding for finding a cure. Hopefully, Miss America will be a great
asset in our fight.