Re: [IP] Whoops

Something similar happened to me today too! I think my jeans were too tight
and caused the canula to bend under my skin. This resulted in sick, nauseaus
feeling, terrible high blood sugars. When I changed sets I noticed the
canula was kind of bent, I don't know if it was bent by my too tight jeans
or when I pulled it out.
I was also surprised how long it took to get B.S. down even after I changed
sets, since it happened at night I was very cautious about giving too much