Re: [IP] cost of supplies

After reading some of the replies to my post about the cost of silhouette
sets, I called my supplier and, whoops, they mistakenly charged me for not
one but TEN boxes.  This was my first box of silhouettes and I had no idea
how much they cost, I was getting ready to pay it.  This episode has
convinced me to be aware of what the company is charging me even if I have
to call them every single time and ask them for a detailed bill of sale!