[IP] Whoops

Hi this happened to me, probably because I've only been on the pump for
8 weeks. But I thought you might be interested in reading it.
O.K. what I did was to change my set as normal. Now when I'd shot the
needle into my tummy it normally sticks a little with the wings while
you put the op-site on top. So this time it popped out a little, so I
pushed it back in, which hurt a little and put on the op-site. Had good
sugars for the next 4 hours but at 11 mmols just before lunch felt quite
nauseaus. Thought it was because I hadn't had my lunch, I was running
late, so bolused and was preparing my lunch. Then I got my first no
delivery alarm and checked everything and bolused again. Well after only
0.6 it gave the alarm again. So I decided to change the set. Well when I
took the set off the needle part (soft set QR) was bent AGAINST my tummy
and not in at all.  Then I put my new set in and had a whale of an
afternoon being high but finally fixing it.
Diabetic 30 years. Pumping 8 weeks.