[IP] supplies

Bonnie  wrote:

> Use Minimed - They have purchased my former supply house
> "Home Medical Supply" ......[snip]
> Director is Eric Simon, 1(800)726-3059, Gail Thompson is
> also good and so is Rose Solamon at Ext 1427

Just FYI, I believe Eric is no longer there due to personnel changes, and
unfortunatley, Gail passed away a few weeks ago.  If you are very lucky you
may get a hold of Gerri Fernald ext 1122, who is a blessing to us, a pump
wearing diabetic, who "gets" it.

She went to Paris with me a couple years ago - she is cool