On 23 Sep 98 at 12:53, email @ redacted wrote:

>      Happy birthday to me.  Happy birthday to me.  I survived another year
>      despite everything.  happy birthday to me.

Happy Birthday (belated...)  and best wishes towards many more...

>      I would like to formally apoligies to anyone on the list who I may
>      have either purposely or accidentally offended, insulted, upset or did
>      not pay proper attention to.  I certainly was not usually meaning to
>      hurt anyone and whether it was intentional or not please forgive me.
>      I plan in the future to more careful with my postings.

Thank you for this - you are a good example for the rest of us!  If more people
had this type of attitude there would be fewer problems in the world...  You
have never offended, insulted or upset me, but instead have offered a good
example and encouraging words.  I thank you for that and I hope to read more
from you in the future.

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.