Re: [IP] Who put hex on me?

It seems like whenever I brag about how well something is going it backfires
on me!So-no comment on how we are doing-heh heh.......\

Actually-Megan's tubing has clogged twice in the last three weeks and
sometimes she goes high 2 days after a set change. We take out the infusion
and I bolus through it and insulin comes out just fine. Now I think sometimes
she gets site corruption.

Please let me know how the mix is doing for you. I have the Velosulin in the
fridge but just haven't had the courage to try it with such a little kid. Let
me know how it goes!!

Judy C.