[IP] Officially a PUMPER!

Hello Fellow Listmates and Fellow Pumpers!  I have been a part of this list
since getting my Disetronic pump back in July.  I have finally been hooked
up to the gizmo with insulin as of yesterday and I'm on Day #2 of Pump Life
with no major complications so far.  I'm amazed and thrilled at the stable
BGs I've been getting all day and not having to stop for an injection before
meals is absolutely wonderful.  I think I'm gonna like this and now feel
like I'm a full-fledged member of the Pumpers List!  Get ready for the
questions........... <G>

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Day #2 of Pumping!