Re: [IP] Site Problem #2

> One question though, "can you become allergic to the tape
> after 5 months of using it?"

Most definitely.  I didn't show any signs of being allergic to the tape,
polyskin or tega derm when i first started the pump,  but now within 3 hours i
get blisters(it sucks big time), even with band aids.  I've also developed an
allergy to the skin preps and iv preps.  As of now I can use the comfort set
(ie. tenders) knock on wood this one will last for awhile.  But I can only
keep it in for two days sometimes not even that long.  I guess my tape allergy
is worse because I have an adhesive and latex allergy.