Re: [IP] Miss America

In a message dated 9/23/98 6:15:56 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was surprised and happy that someone who has
 no knowledge about it at all picked up on it and made the connection
 right away.  Maybe more of the general public will be more aware just
 by the pageant alone. >>

This week, I have begun wearing my pump "out in the open" instead of putting
it in my pocket.  I guess I have finally come completely out of the closet.
I'm hoping someone will recognize it and ask me about it.

Mary Jean