Re: [IP] Site Problem #2

> One question though, "can you become allergic to the tape
> after 5 months of using it?"

If you are allergic to something, every time you are exposed
to it you will have a bigger reaction.  The amount the
reaction gets worse can vary greatly.  It is possible to
have a reaction for months or years before it is ever bad
enough to be noticed.  As a new pumper, I don't have enough
experience to have any real information about non-allergy
site problems.  I am allergic to most tapes so I get to deal
with tape allergies almost every time medical personnel put
tape on me.  I had to make sure I could tolerate tape for
a set before asking the insurance company to approve the pump.
Now I hope that I don't have problems later.