[IP] pump and construction

We have a guy in our pump group in New Haven, CT who does construction.
He's been on the pump for quite awhile.  His only problem with the pump
(as far as I know) and his work, is that when he starts to sweat the
tape loosens and the site becomes a little unstable because of the
possibility of it falling out.  (When we jokingly suggested duct tape,
he said he had tried it!)  I think he said that once the tubing got
caught on something, but I don't think that even pulled it out.
Vicki McDonald