[IP] Miss America

I thought this would be interesting.  I was talking to someone yesterday
and during the conversation I mentioned that Justin was on the pump and
he immediately said that Miss America was on the pump and had even shown
it and talked about it.  I was surprised and happy that someone who has
no knowledge about it at all picked up on it and made the connection
right away.  Maybe more of the general public will be more aware just
by the pageant alone.