Re: Re: [IP] Fast Take

Same problem in Dallas, can only get a 3 week supply and then my
supplier is out. Other than the supply the only problem I find is
occasionaly knocking the strip loose during blood application and
sometimes not applying a large enough sample. I would like it to have a
clear strip like the Elite, so easy to see its wicking action.

Sally Sternfeld  wrote:
> The problem that I have had with the Fast Take machine that I bought in August is that I can't buy the strips
> anywhere.  Every Pharmacy I've been to says they haven't been able to get the strips from the company for
> over a month. Is this just a problem in this area or is it everywhere?       Thanks,   Sally
> Russell Smith wrote:
> >              One of the pump trainers here at the Diabetes Treatment Center has had problems
> > with the Fast Take meter. In correspondence with the co. they have stated that the problem
> > experienced is only  local and that no one else has had any problems.

George Lovelace
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98

My other pancreas is battery-operated