Re: [IP] average bg's

In a message dated 9/21/98 2:39:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I
 desperately like to be in the 80-180 range. I am not happy with anything
 out of range and fight like crazy to keep those sugars under control. >>

It good to have discipline and desire control however there is the great
likelihood that you can over control.  (Sorry a little philosophy) Life should
be lived and enjoyed not struggled through.  By being too tight you can bring
about lows.  Just my $0.02. Good Luck,Health and Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrs, dxed at 11 mths
pumping 15 yrs