Re: [IP] SHE WON!!!

In a message dated 9/20/98 7:11:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< not wanting their childern near diabetics, because the fear that they could
 catch diabetes. And then the public will be afraid of being near diabetics. I
 hope that she becomes more careful with how she states things. >>

I can appreciate your concern, but you are over reacting A LOT. When I was 10
mths old in 1960 I came down with a flu and became a diabetic.  There was NO
history of type 1 in my family.  just my $0.02, Good Health and Good
Happiness, Jeff.
type 1 38 yrs, dxed 11 mths old
pumping 15 yrs