To me the whole issue of them and us or research or education is ridiculous. Having
been around with dm for 41 years I think I can see all sides. We need both equally.
I'm sure my parents would have loved there to have been a cure  they used the info
at hand to keep me healthy to this point.  The ongoing research not only for a cure
but for better treatment techniques continue to improve the life of diabetics.
What would most of you do without your glucose testing machines? Or your pumps for
that matter.  I constantly hear people complain about MD's not knowing enough about
the pump. A little more education needed there huh. We need both education and
research. I'll get off my band wagon now.    Sally