[IP] Site Problem #2

Okay, I wrote yesterday about an itchy site problem.  Well, today I went to
do a site change and there was a pretty large blister (kind of yellowish in
color) under the spot where the yellow sticky part is on the softset QR.
What is up with this?  It is kind of scary.  Then when I was finishing up
inserting on the other side, the blister popped.  I cleaned it up with
antiseptic and put a band-aid on but does anyone know why this happened or
has it happened to you?

Thanks for any help you can supply and I appreciate all the responses to my
previous itchy inquiry.  One question though, "can you become allergic to
the tape after 5 months of using it?"