Re: [IP] Problem with site

The use of alcohol in conjunction with itchy sites is of particular
interest to me; but, leaves me to ask: is it safe? Concern: infection
because the site has not been well cleansed. I always re infuse after my
shower. I have been using IV prep. I do not know how much alcohol is in
it; but, I am sure some. However, I do know the IV prep aids in sticking
or tape removal ease. Heck I do not know what it does. I just know that
dry skin is a for sure thing with it and I do not always like it. Any
suggesitions concerning dealing with these issues would be helpful.
These are the small things I need to hear from other pumpers about.

Tim T.