Re: [IP] Problem with site

My site is very itchy all around where the
> softset goes in.  It is still absorbing fine and I am not due to change it

Any chance you are using a new batch of SofSets. MM recently changed
the tape supplied with the SofSet, you may be allergic to the

I was having the same problem and I decided to go out on a limb and try
polyskin tape. Of course, I had to cut my own hole. but that was no
biggie.I just folded it in quarters and cut a small circle. Anyway, I
have found it does not irritate my skin like the ones in th soft sets.
No itching at all, I could barely tell it was there. What a relief. That
itch was driving me nuts! It is a little thicker tape, but, I am fairly
rugged and do not mind the extra protection.
Try it and good luck.

Tim T.